Laos Dok Phikoun Flower Ornate Bracelet
Other metal and/or stone options may be available to special order for this product. To inquire about special order possibilities, call us at (888) 854-0375
Bracelet Length: 7 inches
This Laos Bracelet is made in Laos by Lao Silver Artisans and reflects the distinct Lao Jewelry look.
Most quality silver pieces are made of 925 Sterling Silver - meaning 92.5% of the metal is actual silver and usually the remaining 7.5% is copper. Our Lao Jewelry is made of local Lao silver, which is usually between 95-99.9% actual silver. Therefore, bringing you fine silver pieces that measures up to the quality and pureness you deserve.
We fully guarantee all items shipped to you. If items are lost or damaged in the process of shipping, we will replace them at no cost.
We pride ourselves in getting your jewelry to you as quickly as possible. Orders typically ship within 1 to 3 business days. You will be notified by email when your order ships. If the order is shipped via UPS, you will also receive a separate shipping notification directly from UPS Quantumship which will include your UPS tracking number.
We are proud to offer free shipping on all orders!
We currently ship only within the United States and its territories using both the US Postal Service and UPS. The method used for free shipping depends on the amount of your order and where it is being shipped as listed below:
Orders totaling < $250 ship US Postal Service First Class (3-8 Business Days) with delivery confirmation.
Order totaling $250+ ship UPS Ground (2-7 business days) with provided tracking number.
Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses & US Territories:
All orders will ship US Postal Service First Class with delivery confirmation.(Shipping times vary)
Lead Time to Ship
Many of our items are ready to ship within 1 to 3 days from when the order is placed. Certain items, however, such as our personalized and handmade pieces take additional time before they can be shipped to you.
Delivery Times & Possible Delays
Shipping times listed are approximated. Please allow additional shipping time during holidays, as delays are common when postal systems are busy.
Incorrect Shipping Addresses
All shipping addresses should be verified prior to submitting your order. If any shipping information is incorrect, you may incur a $15.00 fee for re-directing your shipment to the correct address. Please contact us immediately to report any errors to avoid this fee.